THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 14 November 2010

Thursday 17th June 2010

Today Dominic came to Capital City again and we yet again did another workshop. We sat in a circle and spoke about our food stories. Our homework was to think about a food story (children’s book). The book I picked was Charlie and the chocolate factory. Then later on the day we planned our trip to Borough Market and what medium will we choose for our final product. Today we made a list of things that we could do as our final product. We researched on the mediums that we would like to present as our final products. For my final product I was thinking I get of set images and videos relating to each other and putting them together so that they tell a story. Like I’ve set of images and from the last picture, starts the video of that moment that the images shoes. Though the idea is a bit tricky. I think I can pull it off.







0 comments: