THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 14 November 2010

Thursday 24th June 2010

 OMG! Today was sooo cool! We went to Borough Market and it was fabulous! Before we were off to our journey we were told to pick a partner and to get a camera or a video recorder, depending on the medium we had chosen. My partner was Muna and we picked a video recorder and I also had my own camera. When we finally reached our intended destination, we were sent off in groups and pairs in the market to interview the people there and take pictures and videos. When we entered the market I was hit by a very heavy aroma that smelled like onions and various spices, though I was unable to place them. But the odour of the onions was quite definite. . As we went along and took interviews, pictures and videos we got used to the smell. There were different smells too depending on the various stalls. If I thought that the different aromas had ensnared me, I was yet to surprise myself because, the sights of the different foods was quite breathtaking. The colours of these foods just enhanced their appearances and made them all more appealing. I was quite happy that I had a chance to interview these people because I find out that each one had a different story to tell, either its about how they produce it or import it. It was very fascinating to listen. It was a shame that we couldn't stay there the whole day due to our science exams took place in the afternoon.




0 comments: