THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 14 November 2010

Thursday 8th July 2010

Today was a total rush and very stressful. Everybody wanted their final product finished which was due today. Which was kind of hard because everyone wanted to do everything at once. I had started my video at home and I brought to school to finish it off. But when I opened my file from the USB, it wasn't working. Nothing was appearing. So I had to delete my old file and start all over again, which was annoying and made me really angry because I had to do it again. On top of all this mess, the sound wasn't working and that just made it hard to work out my videos and music. So later on after trying everywhere, I went to the library where (thankfully!) the sound was working and everything else worked just fine. After, when I finished my video and went to hand it in. My video didn’t work! It wasn’t working in other computer. That was very annoying. But then Alie helped me out and told me why it wasn’t working. I didn’t publish it as a movie, so that’s why it wasn’t working. Finally I was able to give it in. Thank God!


0 comments: